Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring???

I stepped outside today and realized...it just might be happening...Spring that is!

This Winter I ventured into studio lighting...and I fell in love with it...I thought it might be all I wanted to do. Then today happened...I brought Jack outside and chased him around up and down the block snapping away. I do love the casual nature of outoor photography. I love the natural light and the way eyes sparkle.
Don't get me wrong, I still love studio lighting but I guess just like when the first snow falls I realize I don't actually HATE winter(it is kinda pretty!)today when I stepped outside with my littlest man I realized I still love natural light and outdoor photography too.

On a side note: The new website and all the new branding is almost ready for launching. So keep checking for that...

So what everyone has been waiting for...the photograph for today...
He's a little squinty in this one but I love that sparkle in his eyes!

Enjoy!

No comments: