Monday, August 18, 2008

Christmas-pictures, cards, gifts.....


I know you all are probably thinking I have lost it....but there is a very good reason for this.

I want to let you all know with lots of time.

If you want pictures for the holiday season or you want custom photo Christmas cards designed and printed you need to book your holiday sessions soon.

In order to get your cards designed and printed and ready for you to pick up within an acceptable amount of time for you to send to family and friends print orders must be in to me by Nov. 1, 2008. (If you need prints/cards after this date there may be a fee for rush processing added by the lab)

Hopefully later this week or early next week I will have some samples up of Christmas cards I will be offering this year.

So the point to this is book soon for your sessions if you are planning on getting cards or needing prints for Christmas....I don't want to disappoint anyone.


Oh and one other thing I should mention...
Holly Brooks Photography now accepts payment by Credit Card via paypal.

No comments: