Monday, December 8, 2008

All regularly priced sessions in Jan

Hamilton Newborn Photography
I'm not sure what to call this...it is not really a Promo...but it is definitely an announcement.

Book your session for January 2009 and 1/2 your session fee will be donated to The Canadian Cancer Society

As most of you know I have had a life changing experience due to cancer. Thankfully my cancer was caught early and therefore it was taken care of quickly!
I want to do my part in changing the world. We all know someone-someone we love who has been affected by cancer. Now is your chance to help....you get a regular session with me with the added bonus of knowing you are giving to a cause close to so so many of us.

Please call me or email to book your session today. Sessions are limited...
** the lovely picture of myself thanks to Daniel of McCully Images in Kingston

Holly Brooks Photography www.hollybrooksphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear that everything is looking up for you!! What a great way to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society. Sure wish you were closer!