Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mid Summer Special :-)

I will be booking special mini sessions on 3 evenings in July
The dates will be July 15, 16, and 17. With the first session starting @7pm

For returning clients I am offering these mini sessions with no session fee.

For new clients there will be a small session fee of $20.

A mini session is just as it sounds...a mini version of a normal session with me. These sessions will only last for 30 minutes at most and I will show only 6-10 proofs.
Due to the fast paced nature of these sessions I can not offer any family mini sessions.
The minis will only be offered for 1 or 2 children as 30 minutes is just not enough time for more.
The sessions will take place at an outdoor location yet to be decided.
So it is probably best if little ones are at least walking.

For more or any other info please email or call me


I will be back with pictures...I found a possible new location....so my kids are getting some pictures done tonight...as long as the rain holds off!

EDITED to add: The rain held off and we got a few good shots!


No comments: